Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BGE Custom Tables

a local contractor had asked if I would promote his tables in my showroom. This is his first production model and is sold. I'll be showing it off for a few months. I like the rustic classiness it shows. 
Pratt, KS

Comments

• That's a nice looking table! How much are they running for?
  • MattBTIMattBTI Posts: 323
    This one sold for $1699 with the black granite. He will custom build anything, stainless inserts, corner tables ect. We have this one for a few months as a model until the new owner picks it up. 
    Pratt, KS
  • tybenjtybenj Posts: 34
    I like the looks of it a lot! But for that much I would like to see solid legs and mitered corners, but thats just my .02  
  • bluebird66bluebird66 Posts: 2,034
    Beautiful table!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket and various Weber's
    Floyd Va

• MattBTI said:
    asked if I would promote his tables in my showroom. 
    This forum is NOT your own personal showroom. You giving away free t-shirts too?  :punch:
  • blastingblasting Posts: 5,509

Very nice table - I like the look.  

Not for me though - As much as possible I steer clear of recurring maintenance.  I'm a nest with prep table kind of guy.

Phoenix 
    @blasting I agree, I'd like to eventually have a SS prep table with a semicircle cutout on the end to snug up to my large in the nest. 
    Pratt, KS
  • THEBuckeyeTHEBuckeye Posts: 4,044
    MattBTI said:
    asked if I would promote his tables in my showroom. 
    This forum is NOT your own personal showroom. You giving away free t-shirts too?  :punch:

Amazon has Brisket Camp cheap t-shirts for only 12.95. Prime too. 
    New Albany, Ohio 

What is the dealer margin as long as we're promoting product?
    New Albany, Ohio 

I don't have a margin on these tables. He is a friend that's borrowing some floor space. Nor am I trying to sell anything to you all here on the forum. I am just sharing BGE related experiences, cooks, products, recipes, ideas...as they pertain to me. 
    Pratt, KS
  • blastingblasting Posts: 5,509

I understand the skepticism but OP didn't do anything wrong in my books.  

The post doesn't give out the name of his store, or any way to even contact him or his friend.  Neither does his post history that I saw.  Op doesn't even have his city in his signature.
    Phoenix 
  • WoodchunkWoodchunk Posts: 638
    Where does water go when it goes into the drawer since it's open above
  • MattBTI said:
    This one sold for $1699 with the black granite. He will custom build anything, stainless inserts, corner tables ect. We have this one for a few months as a model until the new owner picks it up. 
    Looks like you are into all things green.  Big Green Egg products and lots of John Deere products in the background.  We have a lot of John Deere toys from when the kids were little.  

East TN- Large BGE, Cyber Q, Kick-Ash-Basket, Smokeware Cap, Anova Sous Vide, Pizza Stones

#BBN

@EastTNBGE good eye! We are a John Deere dealership. BGE is likely the smallest revenue stream of ours, however it's the product I enjoy most. 
    Pratt, KS
    Kingsport? Johnson City? 
    New Albany, Ohio 

@THEBuckeye nope, Kansas. 
    Pratt, KS