Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Yoder Smokers

Anybody have a smoker from Yoder, Not looking at pellet? I am considering getting into catering. I'll start with what I have but would like to move into a pull-behind smoker someday. I'd like to add a warming box if possible and a 36" Blackstone to a rig. I also saw meadow creek smokers that looked to have more of what I want standard and at the same price point as yoder. Yoders HQ is only 60 miles from me though. 
Pratt, KS

Comments

• MattBTIMattBTI Posts: 364
    If anybody has pictures of a similar set-up that I am describing, I would love for you to share!
    Pratt, KS
  • billt01billt01 Posts: 827
     "Don't listen to her, Bob.Remember: those who can, do; those who can't, teach."
                                                                                                     -Jane
                                                                                                     "Man and Superman"
    Have:
    LBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3), Blackstone 36

Had:
    Lang 60D, Cookshack SM150, Stumps Stretch, Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 11,207
    I think @lousubcap has a Lang. 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 18,267
    @pgprescott -  correct but the smallest they make so it wouldn't be nearly large enough for his business.  It's great fun playing with sticks but I'm all about keeping it fun as it does take a good amount of effort.
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • MattBTIMattBTI Posts: 364
    @Thatgrimguy Thats a nice setup!
    Pratt, KS
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 978
    @Thatgrimguy That has everything you need cook on. Does it have a dish washer attachment? 

XLBGE, LBGE 

Texarkana, TX