Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - A few leaves blowing in the wind.

Options
A little damage in north Georgia, but nothing like the damage suffered in Florida. Here is my driveway. I'll have this cleaned up tomorrow if the wind lets up.

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sure, rub it in. I am lad it wasn't horrible for y'all. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Well now you know....."The answer my friend...is blowing in the wind....the answer is blowing in the wind" Hope you are well up there in North Georgia.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • JohnEggGio
    JohnEggGio Posts: 1,430
    Options
    I could be a total sh*t and tell you that the remnants of Irma caused a gentle misting on the golf course yesterday morning..

I have many friends and family throughout Florida, including my in-laws in Palm Coast - my wife was supposed to visit Saturday, but was not able to go until yesterday morning - so, the tragic effects of the storm, the terrible impact on many, many people, is not lost on me.

I felt the need to add that.  Oh, the golf was in support of a local non-profit with which I have a relationship.
    Maryland, 1 LBGE