Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pepper Beer Beef Sammich

Found this here and decided to give it a shot this past weekend.   It was the first but absolutely not be the last time this happens.   Thanks for sharing @HellrodKC

Just OO, S&P……I will be adding some garlic powder to this next go round. 

While the beef is throwing down on the egg, mix the peppers, onions, garlic, beer and WOOO sauce together.   Don't be bashful with the garlic or the WOOO sauce.   Adds big flavor to the beef.

165 IT and into the pan with peppers.  Wrapped in foil and back to the egg for a few more hours to simmer dow na.

After about 3 more hours wrapped in foil, yank em off, chop em up and get ready for the magic to happen.

Yahtzee!    

Couple of things to tweak for next round……more cheese, garlic and woo sauce.  Give this one a shot, good luck and thanks for checking out the pics.

Comments

• Looks awesome!
  • TheophanTheophan Posts: 2,219
    Looks spectacular!  I've made the pepper stout beef a few times and love it, but I bet it's wonderful with beer, too.  I may have to try it sometime and see which I like better.  I just love the one I've made so much, and have gotten such RAVE reviews on it, that it sort of makes it hard to want to change it.  I'll have to try it sometime.  Yours looks great!