Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Quick game day wing appetizer

Options
Thought I'd cook up a few drumettes while watching TCU in prep for pizza night for the Husky game. Went half honey lime srirracha and half meat church spicy honey hog. I love just about everything I cook on the egg but wings always amaze me. I think it's going to be the straw to break this camel's back to buy a tri level adjustable rig so I can really load it up with wings!

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    Great looking wings.
    From one who was gifted a BGE 3 tier rig many years ago, don't go there unless they have significantly improved the design.  The center support pole makes it a real PITA.
    Instead you can build an elcheapo rig for a second tier ( give the forum search function a look, fire bricks or three aluminum beers for a starter) or go with a rig from the ceramic grill store, linked here:
    https://ceramicgrillstore.com  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.