Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Pork chops, onions, peppers and hash browns on the BS 17.

These turned out really good, and cooking on the Blackstone is both fun, and easy, but still a bit messy with splattering grease. Gotta turn down the heat a little and not try to rush it I suppose.

Comments

• stv8rstv8r Posts: 724
    OMG I love onions.....They look so good.  Great pics, would love to try your eats
  • stv8r said:
    OMG I love onions.....They look so good.  Great pics, would love to try your eats
    Yeah, I like onions too. These were Vidalias sprinkled with a little Lawry's Seasoned Salt and some black pepper. Sauteed on the Blackstone, the onions turned out really good and went well with the chops and hash browns.
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 6,014
    Better than the Waffle House!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• YEMTrey said:
    Better than the Waffle House!
    And more fun to make.
  • Great looking meal.. love the BS!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Great looking meal.. love the BS!!
    Thank you. I am enjoying the 17. May have to spring for a bigger one some day.