Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hatch Chile Time!

Options
Smoked a 5# butt, shredded it, mixed it up with some smoked green chiles and wrapped it all up in a tortilla.  yum.
Signal Mountain, TN

Comments

• Hub
    Hub Posts: 927
    Options
    Ain't nothing wrong with it.
    Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
  • GregW
    GregW Posts: 2,677
    Options
    Looks great. I'm envious of anyone who has a ready supply of Hatch peppers....
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Extra points for having the cactus in the background. I am a big fan of the green Chile! 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    I got my Hatch chiles Egg roasted and frozen. Sounds like a good use for them. Looks like you made some sort of Hatch Salsa to go in those pork tortillas?  What's in that?  Looks tasty. 
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Nice. I love Hatch chilies. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Options
    Looks wonderful!