Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Old school burgers on cast iron tonight.......

northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,874
edited August 2017 in Off Topic
....well it is raining here and chose to keep it inside. Having my Cab in observance of Nati Cab Night.... Dizzy Pig Cow 
dust.....Cooked a little one to split with my pups....they love hamburger night.Grilled up some Vidalia Onion.......with a little olive oil Salt & Pepper
Boston Baked beans....and crusted the rolls a bit.

A few Beefsteak maters sliced and of course some lettuce.....Its eatin time....a bit foggy in the house....but the burgers are spot on.
Hope you folks are having a great night.....almost Friday.....Egg on!
Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”

Comments

• pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 10,826
    Enjoy them burgers Robin. Looks delish 
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 17,013
    Maddie loved that I know. You probably gonna have to repaint now. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • masomaso Posts: 240
    Looks great!!! I made burgers the other night and sautéed the onions in A1. I know it's not for everyone but if you like it I think it added to the onions and was a little bit less messy than just pouring it on a burger. I blame Five Guys for my obsession of A1 on burgers. 
    Large BGE in Moore, OK
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 5,983
    Man those do look good. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC.