Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Indy Eggfest

Who all is going to or cooking at the Indy Egg Fest at Sullivan's hardware this weekend?

2 Large Eggs - Huntsville, AL

Boiler Up!!

Comments

• Great Event! I will be there with one of my buddies, who is also and Egger.
  • Kent8621Kent8621 Posts: 331
    nice, I will be coming up from Alabama to cook, it is always fun.  I will have shrimp sliders, scotch eggs and smoked chicken with some Alabama white sauce.  stop by and say hi.

Boiler Up!!

• ColtsFanColtsFan Posts: 1,782
    I'll be there, attending.
    Two large BGE, KJ Jr, 36" Blackstone, FlameBoss 300
    Follow me on Instagram @ hoosier_egger
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
  • My dad and I will be cooking. This will be our 3rd year cooking at the event. Weather looks like it will cooperate this year. 
  • Reefer82Reefer82 Posts: 11
    Ill be there.  It'll be my first.  I picked up a Kamado Joe Classic and a mini egg earlier this year.  Excited to see how things are done by the pros.
    just saw the weather report, going to be the best of the three years I have done it.  cant wait.

Boiler Up!!

edited August 2017
    For once Indiana won't be a disappointment.  The weather is supposed to be pretty much perfect for about a week . Mid 70s, sun, and relatively low humidity.  Woo!
  • Seeing how this is my Egg dealer I should probably go.  A little worried about falling off my diet wagon tho.
    "Get in my belly!" - Fat Bastard

LBGE - Kick Ash Basket, SS Smokeware Cap, CGS PSWoo-CI, Spider, Wok, Broil King Gasser
    Noblesville, IN

Beautiful day 
    Good times and good food out here for sure.    Gotta try those Thai pulled pork tacos!
  • Rte1985Rte1985 Posts: 304
    This is were my egging adventure began and I got to take my new addition to the family home with me!  Unfortunately I couldn't make it this year due to work schedule. Big fat bummer
    edited August 2017
    @Kent8621 had some solid shrimp sliders. Never did get a scotch egg (popular) @tolsen5899 what did you guys have? 
    thanks for the compliment, I made 6dz scotch eggs and we served them in quarters and couldn't keep them. 

Boiler Up!!