Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

XL BGE trade

Afternoon. I have the XL and think it's really a bit too big for my needs so am wondering if anyone is thinking of upgrading from a Large? In Cambridge UK. If of interest please let me know :)

Comments

• StormbringerStormbringer Posts: 1,228
    edited August 2017
    Hi - there are very few UK eggers on this forum (unfortunately), last time I looked under 10 people. There is a UK BGE buy and sell group on Facebook that I think you would stand a better chance in.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/biggreeneggukforsale/

And FWIW, I'm happy with my Large. :D
    Large BGE and MMX, both with platesetter and cast iron grid. Superpeel for pizza, iDevice for temperature.
    Cooking on the large in deepest, darkest England since Oct 2015. MMX added to the family Mar 2016.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff http://www.thecooksdigest.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------

• GymGym Posts: 306
    I just got really happy and thought we could make a deal... Then I saw your in Cambridge UK, not Cambridge Ontario :s
  • Gym said:
    I just got really happy and thought we could make a deal... Then I saw your in Cambridge UK, not Cambridge Ontario :s
    That makes 2 of us. 
  • Damn!! Thanks for the Facebook link, will check it out