Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ribs, thats all, just ribs.

Had to have some ribs this past weekend, put some garden carrots, beets, and green beans on the grill after, sadly did not take pics of those. Have a great week everyone.

Had to have some ribs this past weekend, put some garden carrots, beets, and green beans on the grill after, sadly did not take pics of those. Have a great week everyone.

County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada

Comments

• pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 10,624
    Those look superb. Stl cut? The bones look pretty neat and straight. Just gorgeous!
  • AlbertaEggerAlbertaEgger Posts: 1,285
    Those look superb. Stl cut? The bones look pretty neat and straight. Just gorgeous!

Baby backs, love ribs. Plan was to make enough for lunch's for a few days. They never made it to the work week.
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 17,070
    Great cook and result right there.  Obvious as to why they never made it to the work week.  
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • TheophanTheophan Posts: 2,219
    The ribs look fantastic -- my mouth is watering!  I've only cooked baby backs once, usually prefer spares, but your pictures make me want to try them again.  Great job!
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 10,624

Baby backs, love ribs. Plan was to make enough for lunch's for a few days. They never made it to the work week.
    That is some great product there and you did them justice! 
  • Hans61Hans61 Posts: 3,452
    Ribs is my favorite bbq to cook at eat! well done!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SSQUAL612SSQUAL612 Posts: 971
    Great Looking Ribs!!!  I really need to learn to avoid this place when hungry.  
    SoCal  XL BGE 2016, MES, 18.5 WSM,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • Monty77Monty77 Posts: 662
    Looks stellar, nicely done! 
    Large BGE 2011, XL BGE 2015, Mini Max 2015, Digi Q DX2, and member of the "North of the Border Smokin Squad" Canadian Outdoor Chef from London, Ontario, Canada

https://www.flickr.com/photos/monty77/