Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thank you pork shoulder....

So my e90 beamer needed new rotors and pads all around, I was down to 1mm in the front and 2mm in the back, and these damn shops around here wanted 1700 for the work. 300 bucks later the job is done. Thanks to a buddy at work for guiding me along in the process and using his garage tools. I'm not a mechanic by any means but I can follow instructions well and love to learn new skill sets and my boy was a great teacher. So he gets pork and Tito's vodka as a thank you. And I now have a garage for future needs whenever needed. Good people deserve a proper thank you. Yea that's me covered in sweat knocking it out. 

Franklin, Tn
LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

Comments

• August 8, 2018. Mark your calendars. 

1st Annual TN_Sister_State Memorial Cookoff and Fun Run.  ;)

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• epcotisbestepcotisbest Posts: 1,942
    That is a nice thank you gift. How did the people who quoted you $1700 for a brake job try to justify the price?
  • That is a nice thank you gift. How did the people who quoted you $1700 for a brake job try to justify the price?
    No clue, I laughed and walked out. Rock Auto.com got my business now. Sold a whole kit with brake sensors and all for 268 shipped.
    Franklin, Tn

• That shoulder looks amazing. Damn fine job all the way around. 

Little Rock, AR

• August 8, 2018. Mark your calendars. 

1st Annual TN_Sister_State Memorial Cookoff and Fun Run.  ;)
    I did use a torque wrench to ensure the lugs were at spec. Fingers crossed.....  :D
    Franklin, Tn