Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Challenger table used value

Options
I have the opportunity to purchase a used 54" torch table with pull out drawers for a Large Egg and was curious to the value of it. The table is approx two years old but looks to be in great shape and is a standard color. I know the new cost of them but finding one on Craigslist was a surprise. 

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Anything more than 1/2 the original price would be a rip off in my opinion. 
  • bjeans
    bjeans Posts: 191
    Options
    Maybe up to roughly 2/3rds of original if it's in like-new condition and really fits what would be useful to you. They're awfully nice - and waterproof. One of the Egg dealers here has a lot of their pieces. We ordered one - not to hold the egg, a cabinet/drawer/storage unit from their kitchen line. 
    Ex LBGE owner and current BGE liker 
  • hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    Options
    3 years ago I bought direct from Challenger and it cost my $857 I believe it was, plus the shipping.