Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Smobots are shipping!

HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 5,582
I received an email update from the Smobot folks a few hours ago and they have started shipping!

I know there are a few folks here that backed their project on Kickstarter so we should be on the lookout for them over the next few days.
Camped out in the (757/804)

Comments

• jdkeithbgejdkeithbge Posts: 304
    Yes, I was excited to see that email this morning!  Would be nice to get notification when yours ships, but I haven't seen anything to that effect.  Guess it will just be Christmas in July (or August) when they show up.
    XL BGE, CGS AR & spider, 36" SS Blackstone, SMOBOT - Flower Mound, TX
  • StillH2OEggerStillH2OEgger Posts: 2,086
    I have been anxiously awaiting this and received the same notification. Can't wait to start using it.
    Stillwater, MN
  • HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 5,582
    Apparently they are emailing out tracking numbers but they were having some problems dealing with their shipping software and getting all the tracking numbers.
    Camped out in the (757/804)
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 13,854
    Sounds cool. I'd love to see a cook from you using it. 
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 8,941
    Ohemgee!
    Austin, TX
  • SoCalTimSoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Just got my email, should have mine TOMORROW BABY!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • mb1421mb1421 Posts: 6
    I can't wait to start using it.
  • kweitzkweitz Posts: 297
    Since it's WiFi, could the Ruski's hack it and turn your overnighter into ash?

Charles Town, West-by-God Virginia

Sazco large Casa-Q

Large BGE

• mb1421mb1421 Posts: 6
    I just got the email that it's on the way to CT.