Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: New Fryer, New Pant Size

Options
My sister relinquished her fryer last week and I gave it a first run last night. 

Had some people over so I did some Litl Smokies corn dogs for the kids (and apparently half the adults)  I used The Salt Lick original an Exchange gift from @tonyled since it has a mustard bite to it and it was great. 

Then I fried some Gator Pickles courtesy of @Possumtrot and these did not disappoint. For those of you that haven't had these they are spicy candied pickles. And amazing. Made a remulaude sauce using some Whataburger spicy ketchup I also got in the exchange. 

Dinner was pulled chicken and pulled pork sliders with tomatoes and corn. I did fried okra toppers for the pork and jalapeños slices for the chicken. And a boatload of exchange sauces!

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments