Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Griswold waffle iron

Worth $70??  We are in Vermont and came across this. I would probably be beaten by it before it was used for its intended purpose. 

Comments

• Brason
    Brason Posts: 330
    I have no idea what its worth but it is a great piece.
    Cheers,

Jason

Orange County- CA
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    $229 here. I think it would only take a little elbow grease to get the one in your pic looking brand new again. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Smokin_Trout
    Smokin_Trout Posts: 506
    edited July 2017
    $229 here. I think it would only take a little elbow grease to get the one in your pic looking brand new again. 
    May have to pick it up and pay for part of our trip!!
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Great price but I think only worth $125 to $150 fairly common in the Griswold world, the older ones had wood handles. If it has any deep rust pits or cracks it's not worth that much. Cracks and deep rust pitting is like a chip or crack in fine china just kills the value. Same for cast iron pans that wont sit flat because the bottom is warped.  

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited July 2017
    Yes.
    I use the high base WI in the small and large eggs.  The one pictured is called the low base.

Hash browns, brownies, sweet or savory waffles, lots of fun stuff to do.

Last cook was sweet potato hash browns I used in place of buns for pulled pork from a paleo cookbook "Well Fed 2".
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."