Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

HEB's in Monterrey, Mexico are selling Big Green Eggs

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
Two of the HEB's in Monterrey, Mexico are Big Green Egg Dealers. 
Eggs and accessories on the aisles. 
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Eggs are made in Monterrey, aren't they? Beli could probably get you a tour. Maybe pick up a factory second Mini in an off color... a pink one for Linda? =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Talk about one stop shopping. It does sound a bit dangerous though. You tell your wife you are going out for steaks and come home with a grill that cost 18,000 pesos! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• SaintJohnsEgger
    SaintJohnsEgger Posts: 1,826
    Options
    See if they have any blue ones. You could make a fortune selling them back in the states.
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• PSC
    PSC Posts: 148
    Options
    No blue ones, just green.

An all-green-egg dealer also opened in monterrey.

• JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    Options
    If you even consider walking into that store, bam, you're either kidnapped or mugged 'cause rich dude.  
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius.