Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Goodbye Dig Green Egg

Options
Today, Wilma's car, Dig Green Egg or "Digs". went to the junkyard.  It used to be my car, hence the sticker.  A couple three years ago, Wilma scraped ice off her window and part of the sticker came off too.  Digs was christened.  So long Digs.

Flint, Michigan

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Yes, scraping is a death warrant! I still have mine on each side so whether passing or being passed I get an occasional wave from fellow eggers. Most often though I get questions in parking lots asking what a BGE is. 

Just spreading the green gospel in Illinois! =)
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • evie1370
    evie1370 Posts: 506
    Options
    What is the make and year of the car? I am still driving Matilda the Subaru Forrester, 14 years old this month. Cause she is a great car still, and I am too poor and cheap to buy a new one.

Medium BGE in Cincinnati OH.

"

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me. " Duke of Wellington, Battle of Waterloo.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Digs is a 2005 Chevy Classic (Malibu).  Wilma's new ride is a 2011 Impala.  She tentatively named it Goldie because of its color.  
    Flint, Michigan
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited June 2017
    Options
    What is this scrapping you speak of. Down South we call that racing!'
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    When it's spelled with one "p".

Flint, Michigan
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    I'd scrape that
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95