Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Anyone purchase the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp release?

Options
BJM2932
BJM2932 Posts: 119
Passed on buying this over the weekend because I haven't heard any reviews.   When I asked the guy at the bottle shop, his response was "some people have seemed to enjoy it".  So, I turn to this crowd who seems to dabble in some beer drinking and see if anyone has sampled any of the beers in the package?  Thanks!
L BGE
Paoli, PA

Instagram

Comments

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I have not tried this years release, but the 2016 was good.  Disclaimer, can't remember a Sierra Nevada beer I did not like.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I have only seen the Beer Camp Golden IPA. I haven't seen a variety pack. Is it this one?
    http://www.beercamp.sierranevada.com/beers/

It looks interesting. It is a little pricey- $24 for a 12 at Total Wine. I might give it a try. I am not that crazy about variety packs because there is usually a couple I don't care for. Then, there will be one or two beers I really like that are only offered in a variety pack. The only way I can buy them is to also buy the beer I don't like! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• BJM2932
    BJM2932 Posts: 119
    Options
    I have only seen the Beer Camp Golden IPA. I haven't seen a variety pack. Is it this one?
    http://www.beercamp.sierranevada.com/beers/

It looks interesting. It is a little pricey- $24 for a 12 at Total Wine. I might give it a try. I am not that crazy about variety packs because there is usually a couple I don't care for. Then, there will be one or two beers I really like that are only offered in a variety pack. The only way I can buy them is to also buy the beer I don't like! 
    Yup that's the one!  I want to say it was 29 where I saw it.  After some more research I found some reviews on a couple of the beers.  Surprisingly one of the favorites seems to be the Thai style iced tea ale.  Only one way to find out, I think if I see it again i'll pick it up.  
    L BGE
    Paoli, PA

Instagram