Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Memorial Day cook...

Options
SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,504
Morning All:

Just a few things today...started with a couple slabs of baby backs cut in half to use more rubs...one on the left has Braswell's Cinnamon Chipotle, top has DP Raging River, middle one DP Game On & bottom has DP Bayou-ish...used some cherry for smoke...

About 3 hours later The onions starting on the small Egg...

Plus a few wings started on the other large Egg (4 different rubs) with Guava for smoke...good eats in a couple hours to go with the ribs...

Also did some corn on the cob after pulling the ribs...

Onions done...

Wings done...

And ribs done...

Great meal with family & remembering those who gave all so that I could have a day like this!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• Nathanogle51
    Options
    Looks great!
    Dec. 2016: Large BGE
    Covington, GA via Rocky Top, TN
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Nice cook, Jay! I need to do some ribs 'n corn. I actually bought a rack of BBs last week. First in over 3 years!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut