Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for someone to make BGE XL custom wood table central PA

Options
I have a BGE XL with table that is getting rickety and probably needs to be replaced. The table is 8yrs old which I bought from BGE dealer. I do not want to buy another table from BGE as I feel it should have been made better. The tables on woodbydana.com seem sturdy but the shipping from GA to PA seems to be a problem.

I am looking for someone in central PA (I live in Lebanon, PA) who has experience and can build a wooden table with drawers, etc for my BGE XL.  

Comments

• tenpenny_05
    tenpenny_05 Posts: 286
    Options
    I would assume you couldnt swing an ash tool without hitting some kind of quaker or amish fella who could build you any thing you wanted out of wood.
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Second hand Medium BGE, Second hand Black Kamado Joe Classic, Second hand Weber Kettle, Second hand Weber Smokey Mountain
  • windnsea26
    windnsea26 Posts: 159
    Options
    I would try posting a "want" ad on craigslist or find some construction worker around you.  I found someone in San Diego from craigslist.  I'm saving about half from what I would have paid in a store and it will have what I want.
    San Diego, CA
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Just for grins. Try Ebay and then change your search option to closest distance. I have found many local, larger items this way.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • ambrodsky
    ambrodsky Posts: 19
    Options
    You could also try getting in touch with a local cabinet builder and see what they can do for you.
  • Kayak
    Kayak Posts: 700
    Options
    Mr. G must still be searching for those Quakers.

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories