Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Large hinges here.

Options
pgprescott
pgprescott Posts: 14,544
Got these in this week for anyone looking in N Illinois, Western Iowa and S. Wisconsin. 

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Not in the market, Pete, but for kicks and giggles you want to tell us what your selling price will be?

BTW on a side note I'm not going to be able to make your Eggfest this year after all - will be having dental implants screwed into the jaw bone right before and can't be gumming much food outside of liquid soup. Sorry, buddy, as I really had planned to come and cook - even before I knew that after 14 consecutive years the Peoria Eggfest has been dropped.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    RRP said:
    Not in the market, Pete, but for kicks and giggles you want to tell us what your selling price will be?

BTW on a side note I'm not going to be able to make your Eggfest this year after all - will be having dental implants screwed into the jaw bone right before and can't be gumming much food outside of liquid soup. Sorry, buddy, as I really had planned to come and cook - even before I knew that after 14 consecutive years the Peoria Eggfest has been dropped.
    I am truly sorry to hear that, but I totally understand. Make sure you take care of yourself. Next time. 

125 for the hinge / band kits. I just wanted to let folks know if they are in need. 
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Pete when and where is your eggfest?
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    Pete when and where is your eggfest?
    http://jimprescottsbbqshop.com/egg-fest/

Saturday June 17. Sterling IL. It's a small event, but we have fun.