Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Go Preds!!!

I may have to find some duck to smoke this week for the series. Any other preds fan on here or duck fans? If there are duck fans anyone want to make a rub care package friendly wager? I'm ready in my game spot!

Franklin, Tn
LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 5,669
    That's a great spot, and a great night to watch some hockey.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• g8golferg8golfer Posts: 845
    @TN_Sister_State I was in Crossville, TN last weekend playing golf watching the preds play with a bunch of guys from Nashville. I don't watch hockey but we drank a lot and watched the game. Good memory's. 
  • TN_Sister_StateTN_Sister_State Posts: 1,130
    g8golfer said:
    @TN_Sister_State I was in Crossville, TN last weekend playing golf watching the preds play with a bunch of guys from Nashville. I don't watch hockey but we drank a lot and watched the game. Good memory's. 
    That's how we watch hockey in smashville. Well that's how we watch any sport in the south, right?
    Franklin, Tn

• TN_Sister_StateTN_Sister_State Posts: 1,130
    Got my hickory waiting on a pork butt to go on later too.

Franklin, Tn

• I may have to find some duck to smoke this week for the series. Any other preds fan on here or duck fans? If there are duck fans anyone want to make a rub care package friendly wager? I'm ready in my game spot!

I'm learning the hockey way of life. Moved from central Alabama. However, I've enjoyed a couple of Havoc games. 

I will say, your spot is very nice! 
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • EggNashvilleEggNashville Posts: 180
    Go Preds!!!
  • It amazes me how fast this place turned into a hockey town. When I got out of college my boss had a box for all the games. I had to go to them all the time for sales. You couldn't give the tickets away. 

Now I swear half my friends have season tickets. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• wbradkingwbradking Posts: 351
    Not a big hockey fan here but I've been to a few Preds games and they are a lot of fun.  It's nice to have a winning team in town.
    Franklin, TN
    Large BGE+PSWoo2