Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Blackstone Griddle Lunch

Options
Super easy, super quick - and absolutely delicious!! Saw this recipe for salmon and curried leeks on Serious Eats this morning.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2017/04/one-pot-salmon-curried-leeks-yogurt-sauce-recipe.html

They used a stovetop and oven, but what fun is that?! =) I had no leeks, but I did have salmon, curry and an onion. I julienned the onion, added some oil to the griddle and softened them up for a bit. Then some curry powder and a pinch of salt plus several grinds of pepper. Mixed well and shoved them off to the cooler side.

Took one of the 4 oz salmon pieces from ALDI , some more oil and onto the griddle. Cooked that, flipping once or twice, to an IT of about 130°.

Plated in my fancy china and served with a glass of Pinot. I could eat this daily!!

Thanks for lookin'!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Nice cook Brother Q... Salmon looks spot on...
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • flatwounds
    flatwounds Posts: 129
    Options
    very nice!
    LBGE
    Nashville, TN. 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Thanks! I could eat salmon three times a day. Always nice to find a new recipe. 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut