Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Appears it's a meatloaf night

Options
bhedges1987
bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
Feels a lot colder her today than it has been so decided on meatloaf and mashed cauliflower.

I burnt the top of my meatloaf by accident. Thought I normally cooked at 350, but I think I normally do 325. And I overshot my IT.

Still was a good dinner.

Kansas City, Missouri
Large Egg
Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

Comments

• dsrguns
    dsrguns Posts: 421
    Options
    That's not burnt..It only makes it sweeter. I just finished dinner and I could easily do that plate. Good work.

XL BGE
    MD
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    So my egg leaks air out of the front left side (where it's not burnt on the meatloaf)  It doesn't effect my dome temp, but is it causing that side of the food to not cook as evenly as the other side?  

I have never paid attention to it until recently.  I noticed on thanksgiving that side of my turkey wasn't quite done when the other side was, and now this picture has made me wonder?

Thanks

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf