Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig Mole on the Mini

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,675
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Mickey
    Options
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options
    Almost ready:

• Mickey
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Outstanding on chicken breast 

• Stormbringer
    Stormbringer Posts: 2,094
    Options
    Cool will have to get some of that when we're state-side later in the year. If you had to draw a comparison with any of their current rubs, which would be closest?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Cooking and blogging with a Large and Minimax in deepest, darkest England-shire
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff ... http://www.thecooksdigest.co.uk
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

• Mickey
    Options
    None that I can name. Some cumin and chili rub and ??? a few others. 

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    You had me at mini. Howdy friend 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Mickey
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    You had me at mini. Howdy friend 
    Did you get out of jail? Did they drop all the charges?