Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weber grill parts

Options
I know I know, its a gas grill. But it was FREE!!! We all like free stuff, right? 

I acquired a weber genesis silver B gas grill. Problem is, its a natural gas grill. I need propane operation. I have determined I need a new manifold for it, so I get the correct valves and orifices for propane operation. (I tried just new orifices, valves don't have the same range of adjustment) Part number from weber is 60141. A manifold from any of the weber silver B and C or gold B and C grills will work. Mine is a 2004 model. 

If you have one of these, or know where to get one (brand new is over $100, a little steep) please let me know!!!!! 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

Comments

• vb4677
    vb4677 Posts: 686
    Options
    We had a similar thing at our lake house - dude gave us an old skool Weber for a few bucks (older than yours!).  I've put twice or more what I paid back into it, but that thing HUMS now!  Perfect for our small cabin.  I found my stuff at Home Depot, and Weber online.  That's sort of the nice thing - they keep a lot of the parts consistent so replacements are easier.  I replaced the upper warming rack, the flavorizors, the venturi tubes and the starter.  The thermometer should be replaced, but I've got other options there...

Kansas City: Too Much City for One State - Missouri side
    2 Large BGE's, Instant Pot, Anova Sous Vide, and a gas smoker...
    Barbeque, Homebrew and Blues...
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    Thing is, weber doesnt sell the manifold to do the swap and the ones i have found are more than i want to spend 

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Legal dept. used to be able to do what you are asking without issue. 
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    @pgprescott i am trying to work around that issue. Very frustrating!