Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSA - iGrill2 owners

Options
You may want / not want to run the latest update for this app depending on your predilection towards data mining. I think this update for the Weber branded app came out in the last week or so, wasn't really paying attention. Now, in order to connect to your iGrill for the first time after update you have to fill out user info / terms,of service agreement for the app to work. I have given my info to plenty of websites for plenty of BS reasons and own several Weber products, but to lock out previous functionality behind data mining is kind of crappy. Just want to let iGrill owners know so they can make their own decision and not get caught by the update.

Comments

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    I think it forces you to run the update after a few uses.....  I'll just give them my spam email account and make sure I switch off its data when not in use.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!