Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Elf on the Shelf: Behavior control. Elves are watching you. Surrender.

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 28,222
    edited December 2016
    Image result for elf on the shelf adult

Image result for i see you focker

This means you @Focker (ps - I can't believe you're divorced!!!)

edited December 2016
    Note to all:  This is a continuing series on Holiday themed threads brought to you by the good people at Car Talk and their friends at Kentucky Jelly - the home of synthetic lubrication (completely water soluble, and hygienic, human lubrication technology for the 21st century). 

Not to beleaguer the point, but this series will continue throughout the holiday season to increase forum moral, which seems to be lackluster at the moment.  Or not.  I'm not very good at this.

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,538
    Remembering to move the damn things (yeah, we have 2, a boy and a girl) every night is a pain.  A six year old panics if they are in the same place as yesterday.
    Tjcoley said:
    Remembering to move the damn things (yeah, we have 2, a boy and a girl) every night is a pain.  A six year old panics if they are in the same place as yesterday.
    I'm glad my daughter has never gotten into it.  But I did see this somewhere on social media, the idea is he has to be stationary for a while:

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• We had one.  Not so much for our youngest, but as a joke on our elder daughter.  She works at Barnes & Noble and complained that the Elf on a Shelf display was creepy.  Naturally we bought one.  We set him out on his first night here and then he disappeared.  We figure he's in a landfill by now.
    Flint, Michigan
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 17,201
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 17,201
    @DoubleEgger Dude! :rofl:
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 3,885

Image result for whore in a drawer
    Large and Small BGE
    Morton, IL

• blastingblasting Posts: 5,957

Keep'em coming - these are hilarious.

Phoenix 
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 14,114
    There is an even better one where glory boy elf is wearing a shirt that says "20 bucks is is 20 bucks" or something. The requisite Jackson is dangling above the candy cane.
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 13,579
    I've seen that one too @Eggcelsior ; =)
  • "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

• "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

• tikigrillertikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Where in the hell do you guys come up with this stuff!!

way too funny. 
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • Where in the hell do you guys come up with this stuff!!

way too funny. 
    http://bfy.tw/95GB
  • bigbadben said:
    Where in the hell do you guys come up with this stuff!!

way too funny. 
    http://bfy.tw/95GB
    Ha!  I've used LMGTFY a few times in the past, never seen that version.  I'm definitely stealing this!
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

• JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 6,154
    edited December 2016
    Deleted. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 6,211

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 14,114
    Image result for inappropriate elf on a shelf
    Not to belieger the point, but this
    Acn said:
    I've actually never seen this, but it's very interesting and coincidentally apropos.

• buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,671
    NOLA
  • JethroVAJethroVA Posts: 1,074
    @JohnInCarolina Dude I just spit coffee out my nose laughing
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.