Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DANGER DANGER

Options
no room in the fridge so he left the chili out on the stove overnight, then marinated the wings on top of the fridge for 6 hours =) even the crown and disoranno couldnt take him down. chili was peppers and meat, and some cazzys wings

with the quality of these pics one can really see how the crown played a part =)

some velveeta added for beakfast

the winter pic

6 hours marnating on a 90 degree fridge top seems just about right in lieu of 24 hours in the fridge

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    I'm calling the health inspector.  Terribly irresponsible to advertise such blatant disregard for food safety paranoia.

Please fedex some samples for, um, testing.
  • SloppyJoe
    Options
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,172
    Options
    looks like the snow helped clean up the outside of your egg a bit. A few blizzards and it might look new again
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    poster said:
    looks like the snow helped clean up the outside of your egg a bit. A few blizzards and it might look new again
    its pretty close to clean again, just a few spots left

fukahwee maine

• Little Steven
    Options
    no room in the fridge so he left the chili out on the stove overnight, then marinated the wings on top of the fridge for 6 hours =) even the crown and disoranno couldnt take him down. chili was peppers and meat, and some cazzys wings

with the quality of these pics one can really see how the crown played a part =)

the winter pic

6 hours marnating on a 90 degree fridge top seems just about right in lieu of 24 hours in the fridge

I would say it looks great but you must be dead now so I won't bother.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• fishlessman
    Options

the winter pic

I would say it looks great but you must be dead now so I won't bother.
    forgot to mention i smoked that chili stove top with maple wood =) noticed those rings burnt into the bottom of my cutting board this morning =) glad i wasnt using the plastic board
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    so far 5 electors bailed on hillary =) weeks of fake news on how they were going to bail on trump =)  the mainiac had to change his vote back to the hill...too bad
    fukahwee maine

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    I just drooled. Amazing. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    What was Will Robinson's robot's warning phrase.  Right?  Looks great man!  I prefer 8-10 hours on top of the fridge.  The flavors really blossom  ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Beautiful pictures. I'm a bit confused though...90F on top of your refrigerator?  You're a properly thrifty New England gentleman in a leaky lake cabin in the middle of winter...shouldn't your kitchen be at about 55F?  Or is your condenser on the top of your refrigerator?
    Options
    Beautiful pictures. I'm a bit confused though...90F on top of your refrigerator?  You're a properly thrifty New England gentleman in a leaky lake cabin in the middle of winter...shouldn't your kitchen be at about 55F?  Or is your condenser on the top of your refrigerator?
    the camp is tight, double panes,woodstove etc. the house though you could fly a kite in doors =)  theres a beer heater next to the keg =)

2004_0115Image0001jpg

fukahwee maine