Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - SEC's Incestuous Coaching Carousel

So is tomorrow the last day for the newly divorced Lane Kiffin as OC for the Crimson Tide?
The pundits seem to think so.

https://www.seccountry.com/lsu/lane-kiffin-lsu-insider

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
Peachtree Corners, GA

Comments

• Can't say that it wont happen. But I would never trust an lsu insider. Two weeks ago every insider said Fisher would become their next coach. Then it was Herman and lsu on the verge of a contract agreement.

I hope lane does go to lsu though. Helps add another loss to ufs schedule.

• I think Orgeron is a wrap for LS-Who.  Ed's a good guy and I think that he's got the spot wrapped up.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• But my question is Where is Les Miles?  He fell off the earth after he got canned?  Surely someone snagged him quietly in the night and some poor, unsuspecting coach is about to get some bad news.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Lane can't leave Bama.  We wouldn't get any more of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TvJy2Ot48M

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,523
    Never liked him...we should hire Tosh, he'd be better
    Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Who knows... I tend to think he's eyeing a larger power 5 job. I do agree he's done about as much as he can at Bama, but I think there will be some bigger profile jobs available next year. Les Miles, I think he will coach again, probably a smaller school though. I bet he's taking the year off, 1 year in college football goes by quick. I could also be dead wrong on everything!
    LBGE
    AL