Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New addition

Options
Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.

Comments

• Gamecockeggman
    Options
    Vedddiiii Niiiiiiice!!!!  Congrats on the addition 
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • Ima_good_egg
    Options
    A fine birthday present from the Hubs. The wok and woo will be arriving today. What a guy!
    Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.
  • txhawkeye
    Options
    Congrats!! I am jealous...
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,663
    Options
    Congrats and enjoy 

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Congratulations! That's the combo I have and I'm very happy with it. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Dang a nice addition...  That's my next wanna have!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    I'm also rocking the Large and MM and couldn't be happier. Congratulations.
  • Ima_good_egg
    Options
    I'm so excited! I'll have a stainless cart for it this week, but I just have to cook on it today.
  • Star_TrEGG
    Options
    @Ima_good_egg I picked up my new MiniMax about a month ago in Ohio after a tip from @Jstroke on this forum.  Loving the versatility of my LBGE and new MX for all types of cooks.  I promise you'll love using your new combination.
    BGE Large, MiniMax & Mini; Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center, Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5" & E-310 natural gas; CyberQ Cloud; Flame Boss 200; ThermoWorks Smoke & Thermopen Mk4
    Washington, DC Metro Area
  • Ima_good_egg
    Options
    And now that I've figured out how to post pics, I can show off what I've been up to.
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    @Ima_good_egg I picked up my new MiniMax about a month ago in Ohio after a tip from @Jstroke on this forum.  Loving the versatility of my LBGE and new MX for all types of cooks.  I promise you'll love using your new combination.
    Looking strong my friend. Glad you are enjoying it
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • Ima_good_egg
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I've had a fun afternoon messing around with it. I somehow chocked out the fire. The daisy wheel doesn't stay put like the one on the large. Other than that hiccup, smooth sailing.
  • Star_TrEGG
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I've had a fun afternoon messing around with it. I somehow chocked out the fire. The daisy wheel doesn't stay put like the one on the large. Other than that hiccup, smooth sailing.
    That's why I prefer to use Smokeware's chimney caps.  It won't rotate out of place when you open the dome like the daisy wheel does occasionally if not aligned correctly.  The chimney caps are also ideal during inclement weather (i.e., rain or snow won't effect my cook).  I learned this the hard way during past cooks in rainy weather.
    BGE Large, MiniMax & Mini; Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center, Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5" & E-310 natural gas; CyberQ Cloud; Flame Boss 200; ThermoWorks Smoke & Thermopen Mk4
    Washington, DC Metro Area
  • Ima_good_egg
    Options
    That may be something I will have to consider.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    You are gonna love that little fellow.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow