Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smashburger Lunch - sorry, no pics

Options
I usually do them on the stove as they cook so quickly, I didn't think there would be any flavor benefit to egging them. But I am tired of smoking up the house so, outside it was, for a change. Not sure if it was the charcoal - after all, it's only a two minute cook with the dome open at that, but this one was definitely better. Guess I'll head outside from now on.

By the way, my all time favorite burger, smashed or otherwise... 1 tablespoon of mayo, maybe a tad more, and one teaspoon dijon blended together with some chopped chives, spread on both sides of the bun... some thinly sliced red onion (raw or caramelized, your choice)... and a slice of melted American. Absolutely delicious!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments