Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

40% Off Spider

Options
tikigriller
tikigriller Posts: 1,389
Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California

Comments

• tikigriller
    Options
    They got me. Needed it for Thanksgiving and then added some pink butcher paper. Almost fell for the shipping discounts and at one point had the pswoo-CI grid extended and grid and a cart at $160, but yet again, self control kicked in and brought me back to earth and I stuck with only what I "needed". 

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    Man, you jumped I to this egg thing big time....
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Sea2Ski said:
    Man, you jumped I to this egg thing big time....
    Lol he did. It's awesome. Keep it up @tikigriller

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• SaintJohnsEgger
    Options
    Good deal but I think I am going to hold out for a Woo
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,346
    Options
    Spider is a nice complement to a rig. Free's up the lower level of the rig for more delicious meats 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• tikigriller
    Options
    Only reason I bought the spider right now @saintjohnsegger is for the Turkey on Thanksgiving. I honestly don't know what else I would use it for as I have not ventured into the wok world yet. 

By by the way, OT on my own thread.....I noticed today while poking around CGS that I had been recommending the woo, when in reality my recommendation is for the PSWoo CI. They are two totally different products!

Livermore, California
  • Star_TrEGG
    Options
    Got the 5-leg spider for my LBGE...12" carbon steel wok for my MX, aluminum wok rack and wok brush.  Very dangerous shopping on CGS.
    BGE Large, MiniMax & Mini; Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center, Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5" & E-310 natural gas; CyberQ Cloud; Flame Boss 200; ThermoWorks Smoke & Thermopen Mk4
    Washington, DC Metro Area
  • CountryBoy
    Options
    Noticed the sale yesterday while making my first purchases from there! I had a spider already that I welded up myself. Bought a ps woo2 combo with extended grid since I already had a plate setter. Smokeware cap and a 16" drip pan. I was previously using the nuts and bolts method for a raised grid and decided it was time to get the right set up. This forum is dangerous to the wallet! Ha not to mention the 16# whole strip loin in the fridge I need to cut into steaks and vac seal. OT but if you need a decent vacuum sealer I recently got a vacmaster pro 350. Very happy with it!
  • westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    Spoke with Tom today at cgs.  The dude is super helpful. he loves what he does and ive been wanting to order a few necessities. Soooo, today i ordered three sets of ceramic spacers, two woks, one for minimax and one for L, a 13" stone for my large, a wok rack, roll of butcher paper and of course an Rtic 30 oz tumbler.  Like i said, all necessities and i cannot function without them and wonder how i got along to this point without them. Oh and free shipping because of $198 order so i saved money by getting more...Right?
  • Wolfie51sb
    Options
    The more you spend the more you save.

Rob

Columbus, Ohio

• westernbbq
    Options
    The more you spend the more you save.
    Thats what i keep telling momma and she no get it!
  • rmr62
    rmr62 Posts: 233
    Options
    that's usually the line that they give us----I know I spent $500 on these clothes, but I SAVED $200 by doing so, lol
    Lagrange, GA   LBGE
  • westernbbq
    Options
    @rmr62

and you can't eat the clothes or use them to make awesome food for your family.

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    This is the first time I recall them having a sale on something.  Think the AR ever goes on sale? 
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • SaintJohnsEgger
    Options
    Only reason I bought the spider right now @saintjohnsegger is for the Turkey on Thanksgiving. I honestly don't know what else I would use it for as I have not ventured into the wok world yet. 

By by the way, OT on my own thread.....I noticed today while poking around CGS that I had been recommending the woo, when in reality my recommendation is for the PSWoo CI. They are two totally different products!
    I ordered the PSWoo and got notified yesterday that it had shipped.
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• tikigriller
    Options

I ordered the PSWoo and got notified yesterday that it had shipped.
    I love my PSWOO....it really is a cool product and worth every penny IMHO.

Livermore, California
  • Carlyn2828
    Options
    How much do they usually run??
    Jacksonville, Florida - Large BGE & Large Yellow Lab...Just the three of us!