Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT possibly

Options
Stainless table. 6 foot with undershelf and backsplash on top.  Undershelf isn't stainless. It's Eagle brand if you know them.  Been in garage for a while, not getting any use. If someone needs a prep table, this could be the one. $100 or best offer. I don't have room for it or it wouldn't be going away.  Hampton Roads area. Portsmouth, VA.

Portsmouth, VA.  LBGE.  Missed all this fun till now.   Update: Minimax added to arsenal. Hint, don't take off camping for a month after getting a LBGE, and leave it home, it'll cost you plenty.

Comments

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    Post a pic of it! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • cfuller3
    Options
    I will in a bit.... but think my description needs correcting.  The legs are galvanized.
    Portsmouth, VA.  LBGE.  Missed all this fun till now.   Update: Minimax added to arsenal. Hint, don't take off camping for a month after getting a LBGE, and leave it home, it'll cost you plenty.
  • cfuller3
    Options
    I got a photo of it just as he dragged it out of the garage.  Needs cleaned up of course to look good, but it'll clean up.
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    Stick a magnet to the top surface, if it sticks, it's not type 304. You would want that for a food prep surface. Buyers may like to know this.
  • cfuller3
    Options
    There was a magnet stuck to it when I looked at it, so it's not 304. Would require cutting board type prep. 
  • cfuller3
    Options
    It's gone.....