Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2016 Eggtoberfest T-shirt

Staked out a table under a tent early Saturday morning. Put our goodie bags on the table, near our coolers and soccer chairs. Got back to the table a while later and my wife's bag was gone. She doesn't care much about the goodies, but she would really like a T-shirt--thought I would surprise her for Christmas if I can find one. If any one has an extra Medium (or Large) I would be interested. PM me.

Other than this incident, great event for us!!! 

Comments

• bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Call the Mothership   They may be able to help you out   Maybe a nominal fee but never know
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,167
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  
    What an introduction.  No room for a thief.  Friggin low-life.  Surprised that they left yours alone.
    Great suggestion above.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.