Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deer fajitas

Options
threw together some deer fajitas tonight thought I'd share. Served with refried beans and Mexican rice. Thanks for looking!
Dyersburg, TN

Comments

• Bayarad
    Bayarad Posts: 313
    Options
    That looks incredible Nicely Done!
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    Life ain't fair. I'm out of deer meat At the moment and that looks lip smackin
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I'm anxious to get some venison in the freezer. That looks delicious. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • leemschu
    leemschu Posts: 609
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Jstroke and @SciAggie  We got upped to 3 does a day this year if I did my math right I can get 154 deer this year!
    Dyersburg, TN
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Bow season started in IL yesterday. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)