Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Dual Egg Table

Options
I've had a Lg Egg for 6-7 years but there were always a few times that I really needed more cooking space.  More than 3 rib slabs or a brisket bigger than 9 lbs or a big family hamburger night were a little tight.  Plus, due to my lack of attention, during a burn off after pizza one night, I ended up catching my wood table on fire.  Fire was minor and I was still able to use the table, but looking at the burnt spot all the time reminded me of my STUPID moment.  

So, I decided to keep the Lg egg but I also wanted to add an XL egg so I could do bigger cooks.  Of course that meant a new table.  And due to my STUPID moment, I decided not to go with another wood table, plus I'm too lazy to take care of the appearance of wood.

Did lots of research and then based on a post by HOFSTRAJET, I decided to go with Brian Alan Tables.  Brian and I had lots of discussion before finally placing the order, they were super helpful.  The seven weeks it took from order to arrival were hard to live with because every week that went by, I just ordered more stuff for the new egg and table.  But if you're in the market for a really top quality table, Brian Alan is the place to go.  Very sturdy steel frames, either metal tops or granite, 3 options of wheels, hooks, drawers and pretty much anything else you want.

So here's a couple of pics of my new Perfect table.

1 - Lg Green Egg
1 - X Lg Green Egg
1 - Brian Alan table
2 - DigiQ thermometers
Lots of passion and alcohol

Comments