Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dashcam Question

Options
This is way off topic for a BBQ forum but I want to get a dashcam for my RV.
I've looked at a lot of the pros and cons on the net but would like some real life experience.
Any input would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    Options
    I have a dashcam in all the company trucks and the family SUVs.  Look on eBay for the G1W-C.  Get the hardwire kit and the mounting bracket......about $60-70 all in.  It takes about 10 days for it to show up from Hong Kong.  Order a 32gb microSD off Amazon, then just hardwire it to the dome light, 20 minutes tops.  The manual is horrible, google for answers how to set it up.  I've been running them for 2+ years and occasionally check footage to make sure they're still working.....no problems!  FYI--Do not use the motion sense, just set it for a loop. 
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    I have a kd links x1. I have had it well over a year with no problems. The picture is pretty clear. It has the option of recording speed and gps location, which would be nice in a company vehicle, but I know where I am and how fast I am going. If you like reading reviews amazon has over 2500.