Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hatch Green Chili ABTs

Options
Love chili season. Par boiled for five minutes, rinsed in cold water, boat-cut, de-seeded, then stuffed with mixture of cream cheese, Parm/Regg cheese, sharp cheddar and Cajun seasoning, then wrapped in bacon. Cooked indirect at 400 until bacon was ready. Sorry for poor photography but beer was being consumed during the process. 

LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• Hub
    Hub Posts: 927
    Options
    OMG ... second time today that I drooled while looking at my computer monitor ... but we won't talk about the first!!
    Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
  • XLentEGG
    XLentEGG Posts: 436
    Options
    Real nice ! I did some last month . stuffed wrapped and straight on the egg for three hours at 250 ID. Tender and sweet !!
    More meat please !! :-)
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    I'd hit those; down the Hatch!
    >groan<

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I do love fresh roasted green chilis. I picked up 25 pounds at United today. Well done sir. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon