Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last minute trip to the coast of Maine

I know there are some that live close or have traveled to the area. My wife and I are going next Friday-Monday and would like some suggestions if anyone could help. 

We enjoy short hikes, scenic views, boats, wildlife, eating good local foods etc. 

Flying into Portland around 11:30am. We know we would like to go north along the coast. Problem is we have no clue where to stop, what the must sees are, and what the must ears are. I have googled this already and it seem to be all over the board.

So can anyone tell us where we should try and eat (lobster), areas to stay and lighthouses/views that we should make time to see? 

We are pretty sure Acadia national park is a place we would like to spend a day. Good idea or not so much?

We will drive back to Portland on Monday and possibly drive south a ways before catching a 6pm flight. 

Thank you in advance for the suggestions.

Jeff
Snellville, GA

Comments