Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CGS rolling with a different kind of Q......

Options
tjv
tjv Posts: 3,830
Terri is a quilter.....handles the Texas Ag quilt for the TX State Fair and speaks at guilds.   Also was a singer with the fat quarters......so when she said, let's do quilts, how could I say no.......Quilters Consignment is now open.......

You would be surprised the number of wives who tag along with hubby when hubby goes bbq shopping....

Stay tuned cause daughter is getting in the act with her store and little expansion happening with the grill store.........

t
www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    Looks good......my wife and mom would be in heaven.  Between quilting and embroidery, god knows how much they have invested.  But at least my mom embroiders all of our company shirts, jackets, etc for free!!  Good luck man, quilting it truly an underappreciated art.  I'm amazed with the time, money, and thought that goes into them.  Like you, I enjoy seeing the machinery work--lots of moving parts!
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I like it! At one point in town we had a bbq restaurant inside a carwash/detailing center. Q goes good with anything! =)
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota