Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I Touched Breasts, I Was Safe and Wrapped It Up, Now I Feel a Burning Sensation

Options
2»

Comments

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    WeberWho said:
    @Brisket_Fanatic  K. use to work at Buffalo Wild Wings back in the day. I use to stop in and eat my fare share of wings. I was never much of Blazing sauce fan starting out. The more I tried the sauce the more I got a craving for it. Now it's mandatory each time I go. Blue cheese is a must though. I nice cool coating of blue cheese with a kick of blazing gets my taste buds going. Way better than ghost in my opinion. It's been a while since I've been in a b-dubs. That's too bad about the jammin jalapeño. We typically stock Asian Zing, Caribbean Jerk, and Spicy Garlic in the fridge at home. 
    I was ordering a few different varieties of wings at a noisy BWW one time and thought I ordered the "Asian Zing". Long story short, the waitress heard "Blazin'." I should have known something was up when my nostrils flared, but as soon as my lips touched those Blazin' wings they started on fire and no amount of blue cheese could extinguish the burning. I didn't feel so bad when one of the other guys at our table, who said he enjoyed the heat, tried one and could not finish more than one. I don't know how you guys do it.
    @StillH2OEgger  It must have been our senior year of high school when a group of my buddies and I went up to the Plymouth BWW location as it was the closest one at the time to the south metro. My one friend in particular wasn't too keen on spicy food. As a good friend, I told him that blazin wings weren't that hot and way overrated for heat. So he orders 6 blazin along with some teriyaki wings. I'll never forget his first bite. He couldn't grab his water fast enough. (Water only helps spread the heat faster) It was priceless. We didn't have any money in high school so you really couldn't afford to waste the 6 blazin wings he ordered. He wiped as much of the blazin sauce off the other 5 wings to have a chance of eating the rest of them. I didn't get out of the joke scot-free. We packed his Civic with 4 or 5 guys for the ride back to the south metro with his heater on in the middle of summer. The blazin messed with his body and made him get cold shivers. So the blazin joke ended up getting us all in the end. We actually brought this story up a couple weeks ago when tipping some beers back with friends. My buddy still catches crap for eating his teriyaki wings when we do our fantasy football draft at b-dubs every year! Good times.
    Good stuff.  My Breau ordered his wings "naked" at Hooters back in the day.  It too, gets brought up every once in a while. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."