Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bachelor Week: Day 2

Options
I did a poor job tonight boys. I got distracted by entertaining guests. My finance group for my MBA program came over tonight to do crunch some numbers and chow down. 

We did flank steak fajitas. No complaints. Plating was better than last night for sure. One of the guys took a pic to piss off the rest of the class. 

Now with a glass of Basil Hayden's in hand, it's time to watch some old westerns  (too hot for outside tonight I think)

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    I'd bust that up, especially with some BH.  Expectations higher tomorrow brother bachelor week boy!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    I'd bust that up, especially with some BH.  Expectations higher tomorrow brother bachelor week boy!
    Don't get too excited for Tuesday. I have our toddler tomorrow night from the in laws (apparently with my wife out of town my in laws decided they wanted our kid most of the week, I don't feel a lot of trust)   

so tomorrow night may be chicken nuggets and princess Sofia. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• bgebrent
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Don't get too excited for Tuesday. I have our toddler tomorrow night from the in laws (apparently with my wife out of town my in laws decided they wanted our kid most of the week, I don't feel a lot of trust)   

Damn the bad luck.  But then there's always nap time...
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    bgebrent said:

Damn the bad luck.  But then there's always nap time...
    Hey, I've got her for less than 12 hours in 6 days. 

You cant always bat 1000, but sometimes you have to look up and call a win a win. 

South of Nashville, TN

• bgebrent
    Options
    Sounds like a win brother.