Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cue Glue..?

Options
Curious if anyone has tried this product? It's available from the Savory Spice shop, according to the description it's a combination of Mustard and Pickle Juice.

Chicago, Illinois

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    I use both pickle juice and mustard on occassion.  Its a good combo.

Never used cue glue though.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    I use half mustard half pickle juice for everything I apply a rub to.

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• Dave in Florida
    Dave in Florida Posts: 1,157
    Options
    If the flavor cooks off, I don't see the need to spend $7 when plain yellow mustard does the same thing for less than $2. I've never cooked using pickle juice. What is the benefit of the pickle juice?  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Tony_T
    Tony_T Posts: 303
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Pickle Juice…
    "Flick it on sandwiches for flavor" https://youtu.be/W3O0XEdj4t8