Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rockwood Charcoal in Middleton, Wisconsin

dlk7
dlk7 Posts: 1,053
UW Provisions in Middleton, Wisconsin now sells Rockwood charcoal.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    They're picking up four more pallets Monday morning at our main warehouse in St. Louis.
  • Fayborg
    Fayborg Posts: 82
    dlk7,   I was wondering how their meat selection is?  Is the beef mainly choice or do they carry prime also?  Do they have packer briskets?  I am occasionally in that area so may have to check it out.  
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Fayborg said:
    dlk7,   I was wondering how their meat selection is?  Is the beef mainly choice or do they carry prime also?  Do they have packer briskets?  I am occasionally in that area so may have to check it out.  

They should have just about anything you want.......they are a HUGE meat distributor that supplies the Midwest including quite a few here in STL.  They also have the retail store (soon to be two.) 
  • Fayborg
    Fayborg Posts: 82
    Thanks stlcharcoal.  
  • XC242
    XC242 Posts: 1,208
    Check it out, I don't think you'll be disappointed. 
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • Ima_good_egg
    Ima_good_egg Posts: 590
    Good to know. Thanks for the tip.
    Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.
  • dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Fayborg said:
    Thanks stlcharcoal.  
    Sorry for the late reply.  Been traveling.  They have a great selection of frozen meats and a smaller selection of refrigerated.  They sell prestuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon that are excellent.  I really like the ones that have jalepenos and cheese.  I grill them raised direct at 410 degrees and flip half way to temp.  I still buy my full packer briskets at Costco because they usually sell prime for $2.89 per pound.  They have a good selection of BGE stuff and they got me a new screen slider for one of my XLs in no time.  Nice people too.  They do a lot of BGE demonstrations during the spring, summer, and fall.  If you want to buy in bulk, they can have things ready for you for pick up and they can give you a price break on some things in bulk too.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI