Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Game of Thrones (no spoilers)

Options
Just going on the record. Two of the best episodes of television. 
Midland, TX XLBGE

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Last two were awesome!  Show runners have taken the reigns.  Can finally see where the show is headed.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • bigalsworth
    bigalsworth Posts: 685
    Options
    episode 9 is a cinematic masterpiece but poorly written.  episode 10 is fantastic.
    Large BGE
    BBQ Guru DigiQ II

Martensville, Saskatchewan Canada
  • bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Loved this whole season... But I've loved every season so far.

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    I thought last weeks battle scene was amazingly well done. Read somewhere that it cost upwards of $10M to film just for that scene. Please don't post any spoilers for this weeks episode since I am working nights and can't watch it until the wife gets home from work tomorrow evening.
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    I've heard that next season is likely to be only 7 episodes. Bummer.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Last week's battle was really good. But the season finale, oh em gee, that was a great episode. So much going on. Did not see so much of that coming. Can not wait for next season.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.