Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ozark Trail 30 oz Tumblers

tgs2401
tgs2401 Posts: 424
$9.74 at Walmart. 
One large BGE in Louisville, KY.

Comments

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Waiting for #rtic tards in 3....2....1
    Seattle, WA
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,220
    I picked up a two pack of the Memebers Mark (30oz.) tumblers at Sam's Club a month or so ago and had a chance to use them this past weekend. Great value. Much nicer seal than my over priced Yeti I received. It also has a sliding lid that Rtic and Yeti both wanted extra money for. Definitely recommend those as well for anyone looking for a couple 30oz tumblers.

Can't go wrong for the price of the Ozark Trail tumblers for $10!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    I think they have the 20oz. version for three bucks cheaper. What a steal!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    I can tell a difference between them and the Yeti but still happy for the $30 difference. I got 2 of the 30s
  • XLentEGG
    XLentEGG Posts: 436
    Lit said:
    I can tell a difference between them and the Yeti but still happy for the $30 difference. I got 2 of the 30s
    Is it a difference in how it looks , how it feels , or how it performs ? ( serious question )
    More meat please !! :-)
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    edited June 2016
    XLentEGG said:
    Lit said:
    Is it a difference in how it looks , how it feels , or how it performs ? ( serious question )
    I haven't tested them it just seems like I am putting ice in the ozark trail one more often than I have to when I am using the Yeti. Besides that they look identical except the logos.

For the $10 they are a great deal still multiple times better than a more expensive tervis.
  • My father-in-law got the Colster version. He said it is only minutes difference from the Yeti. I don't drink beer slow enough to know the difference. I'll probably get me a couple of these.
  • tgs2401
    Kept ice all day sitting in my jeep with 90+ temp outside. I stop and park for an hour or two multiple times during the day making sales calls. Very pleased.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,978
    Looks like these posts need some age on them like in say 1 year from now. You know...spending $10 or $20 or $30 upfront for a knock off or a YETI - did that work for you?
  • tgs2401
    RRP said:
    Looks like these posts need some age on them like in say 1 year from now. You know...spending $10 or $20 or $30 upfront for a knock off or a YETI - did that work for you?
    Not sure how a year will make a difference? These have a lifetime warranty just like Yeti and RTIC and appear to be identical with the exception of the logo. I'd just as soon save my money for meat to egg :)