Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2016 EggHead Rub & Sauce Exchange

Options

Comments

• jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    I am in. Saw this when I first joined the forum last year and have been waiting eagerly to be involved this year! Thanks for organizing this @cazzy!
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • Davie755
    Davie755 Posts: 54
    Options
    First time poster here. This looks like fun! Can't wait to join next year!
    XL BGE - Adjustable rig combo, Rutland gasket, 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Davie755 said:
    First time poster here. This looks like fun! Can't wait to join next year!
    Welcome brother.  Post your cooks!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • steel_egg
    steel_egg Posts: 295
    Options
    I'd love to get in. Have to get the posts up. More of a reader than a poster. Was great to see all the posts last year on the exchange. 
  • Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options
    I'm in!  I haven't even used up the very generous amount of rubs/ sauces I received last year  =)
  • Ima_good_egg
    Ima_good_egg Posts: 590
    Options
    I'd love to participate. I just gotta post more!
    Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.
  • HendersonTRKing
    HendersonTRKing Posts: 1,803
    Options
    IN.  Will be away July 3-18, so will get my package out early and hope to return home to a welcome surprise.  I can only hope to do for someone else what @Black_Badger did for me last year -- what a thoughtful and awesome assortment!

Thanks, @cazzy for bringing the joy!
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    In. This is so much fun. Thanks Cazzy. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    Just signed up, let the good rubs roll
  • abpgwolf
    abpgwolf Posts: 559
    Options
    I'm in!

Lititz, PA – XL BGE

• Mosca
    Mosca Posts: 456
    Options
    I'll give it a try. It might be fun.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Tspud1 said:
    Isn't it about time for another table give away? =)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Tspud1 said:

Maybe, but powers that be would stop it short order. Maybe I can give away some rub that is packaged in a table? i do have a new no frills table
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    @cazzy I officially registered on Elfster.  I have a US shipping address in the state of NY which I am sure it will be cheaper to ship to.  I don't want to put it as my shipping address in Elfster to confuse the drawing process.  What would be the best way to proceed?

Options
    Tspud1 said:
    Tspud1 said:

Maybe, but powers that be would stop it short order. Maybe I can give away some rub that is packaged in a table? i do have a new no frills table
    Just bustin on you. Making sure you are on your toes. We all have our powers that be holding us back. Have a good one.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    paqman said:
    @cazzy I officially registered on Elfster.  I have a US shipping address in the state of NY which I am sure it will be cheaper to ship to.  I don't want to put it as my shipping address in Elfster to confuse the drawing process.  What would be the best way to proceed?
    Use the US shipping addy.  I will make sure you're not paired with another Canadian.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    cazzy said:
    paqman said:
    Use the US shipping addy.  I will make sure you're not paired with another Canadian.
    Especially not me, I send all my recipients the best of Canadian music. I assume you already have Celine Dion :)
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • dogfoot
    dogfoot Posts: 62
    Options
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    gmac said:
    Especially not me, I send all my recipients the best of Canadian music. I assume you already have Celine Dion :)
    I would go with Stan Rogers.
    Flint, Michigan
  • paqman
    edited June 2016
    Options
    gmac said:
    cazzy said:
    paqman said:
    @gmac I cannot stand her but SWMBO is her biggest fan...  She has 20+ of her albums on her iPhone...

Options
    paqman said:
    gmac said:
    cazzy said:
    paqman said:
    @gmac I cannot stand her but SWMBO is her biggest fan...  She had 20+ of her albums on her iPhone...
    @paqman - What did you do to her phone?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • paqman
    Options
    DMW said:
    paqman said:
    gmac said:
    cazzy said:
    paqman said:
    @gmac I cannot stand her but SWMBO is her biggest fan...  She had 20+ of her albums on her iPhone...
    @DMW I fixed the typo...  She actually has 24 albums on her phone...

Options
    gmac said:
    If I get you Fred you will get a Stan Rogers CD AND a bag of Maple Leaf lump. I think I remember you liked it somewhere. But you're only 3 hrs away so maybe I will just drive it over :)
  • gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options

paqman said:
    DMW said:
    paqman said:
    gmac said:
    cazzy said:
    paqman said:
    @DMW I fixed the typo...  She actually has 24 albums on her phone...

Now all the Americans are saying "WTF's a chanson?" :)
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited June 2016
    Options
    gmac said:
    gmac said:
    If I get you Fred you will get a Stan Rogers CD AND a bag of Maple Leaf lump. I think I remember you liked it somewhere. But you're only 3 hrs away so maybe I will just drive it over :)
    I have a Stan Rogers CD.  I'm not a folk music fan, but  I've been known to imbibe strong drink and sing along with "Barrett's Privateers" with my buddy.  Godamn them all!

edit:  You are correct about Maple Leaf being my favorite.  You Canucks are hoarding a great thing!  Lights well, burns hot & clean (neutral smoke) and lasts a long time.  Oh, you can pick up some French words reading the label too.
    Flint, Michigan
  • DRoberts908
    Options
    Im in!! Love it!
    Carrollton, Kentucky
  • Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    Options
    I'm in again. 
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    I'm in if allowed. Pair me with another fellow egger who is not on par with the 250 post count if need be.  Thanks!
    Snellville, GA

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm in if allowed. Pair me with another fellow egger who is not on par with the 250 post count if need be.  Thanks!
    Yes...will be the case.  Any new participant that has under 250 posts will paired with each other.  Sign up!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I am in, still have some from last year but what the hell. I like a variety.

Johns Creek, Georgia