Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spinach and goat cheese stuffed chicken breast.

Options
SciAggie
SciAggie Posts: 6,481
I found this recipe on Pinterest: http://www.theorganickitchen.org/blog-tutorials/a-romantic-valentine-menu-for-two/
This will definitely go into the rotation. I seasoned the chicken with some DP ragin' river. The dill and capers made the sauce pop.

Coleman, Texas
Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
"Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                      YukonRon

Comments

• StillSmoken
    StillSmoken Posts: 327
    Options
    Nice cook! I booked marked that one!!
    Kennesaw Ga. XL Egg. Cheers, Kevin
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    That is good eats brother.  Not the red meat testosterone cook we all like to applaud but looks seriously delicious.  Great cook.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SciAggie
    Options
    @StillSmoken @bgebrent Thanks y'all. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Dang!  Looks real good
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    I'd tear that up !!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • SciAggie
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL @Mattman3969 Thanks guys. 
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,746
    Options
    Agree with others on this, that looks fantastic. Great job.
    Stillwater, MN
  • jbh3rd
    jbh3rd Posts: 4
    Options
    I tried it last week and the family loved it! Thanks for sharing!
  • SciAggie
    Options
    jbh3rd said:
    I tried it last week and the family loved it! Thanks for sharing!
    I'm glad it went well. Thanks. 
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • nhk19
    nhk19 Posts: 151
    Options
    Nice!  Looks delicious! Will add to my folder of recipes to try.  Thanks!
    XLBGE
    Lewisburg, PA
  • DRoberts908
    Options
    Looks great.  Thanks for sharing!
    Carrollton, Kentucky
  • Gamecockeggman
    Gamecockeggman Posts: 1,329
    Options
    Good eaten right there
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM